i'm not getting anything done today. it's not because i'm too busy - it's because i simply don't have the motivation. I have some things to do for work, but they're not pressing soo ahh... i'll do them tomorrow. I have a couple websites to work on and i'm slowly but surely umm... looking at them and trying to wrap my mind about what exactly i need to be doing here. The house needs cleaning, but more importantly, the house needs packing because we're supposed to be out of here in less than a week. Then we're homeless. And my car is leaking coolant something crazy because in the one hour it took to have lunch the coolant tank i'd just filled before lunch is EMPTY. i thank my good Lord (and i'm dead serious) that i actually have money and that most likely whatever it costs to fix this problem won't mean i have to take out a loan to pay for a wedding. And the service place i LOVE, that I RAVE about in Sioux City, yeah, while i still kind a like them... they're not on my best-of-the-best list anymore. And if I find a cheaper, more convenient place to get my oil changed i now WILL switch my loyalty. Someone give me some motivation. or wine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home