what's with today, today?
Actually, the question is - what was with Monday? but, that seemed to sound better :)
It's sometimes like something gets in the air that makes people start thinking about things that they've let slip.
On Monday, I got four emails from people who I haven't heard from in a while. They're all completely unconnected to each other, in different locations, and they're all people who I've been working with or talking about working with on websites or web services. They were all emails either giving me new information, or asking me what the status is on on such-and-such project. I haven't heard from any of them in over a month.
I think it must be related somehow to that phenomenon of a store / restaurant being really slow and then many people showing up at the same, completely random, time and making it suddenly busy for a few minutes.
Just... Interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home