rochellebeth
webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me."
~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
Links
- Dooce
- Greek Tragedy
- Rock Star Mommy
- Miss Doxie
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tiny Kingdom
- This Fish
- Shutterscapes
- From Behind The Stacks
- Kontrabanda
- My Mulberry Street
- Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken
- kschert
- T Dot Com
- Lindsey's Life
- Sundries Sublime
- Felicia's Muse
Previous Posts
- if you work in a cubicle
- today.
- judge $60used boat instead of Big Wedding $ 10,00...
- ~i don't really feel like writing~
- Attention! Attention!Announcing the NEW and IMPROV...
- 2006. The Year Of Weddings.
- finally not working in a sauna.
- coming back from vacation is hard to do.
- we're going to have adorable blue-eyed blonde-hair...
- if we were hollywood stars
Tuesday, June 20, 2006

2 Comments:
those are fantastic pictures of both of you :)
You two look like you should be on advertisements...I'm happy for you, but the cuteness still makes me want to vomit. blech!
luvya.
V.
Post a Comment
<< Home