the most sincere compliments.
the best compliments to get are always the unexpected, un-asked for ones. They are the ones where you're just sitting doing business with someone, or writing a check, or passing by and typically they're from a stranger, someone who never needed to give you a compliment.
I was sitting with the cake lady in vermillion one day when, literally mid-sentence my ring caught her eye and she abrubtly stopped and exclaimed about how beautiful my ring was. That was neat.
Compliments are also great when, though they're from someone you know, they're not asked for at all and they feel like they hit the nail right on the head.
The good one today in an email: "I love the invitation and envelope and design,and copy. Very nice. Very you."

1 Comments:
Hey, have you posted a picture of your ring yet??? I want to see it!!! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home