webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." ~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
as long as you don't forget it's sticky while drinking something else and eat popcorn off of the floor, you're ok...besides, who eats popcorn off the floor anyway, right?? ;) --v--
4 Comments:
Wait until you have kids and there are cheerios and spaghetti and unidentifiable things stuck to your floor like glue!
hmm... enjoy the fact that the sticky comes from margaritas then huh?
At least you know what it is that is making your floor sticky and you probably had fun when it got there.
as long as you don't forget it's sticky while drinking something else and eat popcorn off of the floor, you're ok...besides, who eats popcorn off the floor anyway, right?? ;)
--v--
Post a Comment
<< Home