webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." ~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
it's definitely tempting. the entire time we were planning, i was wishing we'd just flown off to hawaii or somewhere and eloped. but now that it's over, i'm glad we waited it out, mostly because we have a lot of friends in far-flung parts of the country who don't get in one place ever and that was really really nice. however, if all your friends and family are close enough to see anytime ... they can all join you on the steps of the courthouse :)
2 Comments:
yes, that probably would be priceless :)
it's definitely tempting. the entire time we were planning, i was wishing we'd just flown off to hawaii or somewhere and eloped. but now that it's over, i'm glad we waited it out, mostly because we have a lot of friends in far-flung parts of the country who don't get in one place ever and that was really really nice. however, if all your friends and family are close enough to see anytime ... they can all join you on the steps of the courthouse :)
Post a Comment
<< Home