2006. The Year Of Weddings.
Four weddings in a row this month, two of them this weekend - Friday and Saturday (Friday is just a reception).
Two weddings back-to-back (Saturday and Sunday) in the middle of July.
Two weddings in August.
Two weddings in September (yeah, that includes mine).
One wedding in October.
And those are just the ones I'm going to.
Then there are the others, the old friend who's been dating his gf for a few years, finally getting married. The friend of a friend who just met a guy and decided to get married in a week. The friend of a friend whos been dating FOREVER and is getting married in September. The friends of parents getting married over the 4th of July. The FIVE weddings Adam's friend already went to BEFORE JUNE this year. My second cousin the weekend before me. The wedding another cousin is in the weekend of mine. And most recently, my california roommate who has known her fiance for two months, has seen him 4 times (he lives in Texas) and they're getting married in August. Her best friend met and got married in 5 months, she's following suit.
People who started the year as-single-as-possible, and people who started the year still-dating-just-get-MARRIED-already are all getting married this year.
It's crazy.
What's WITH this year?

1 Comments:
I have something to tell you...just kidding! Well, I may have something to tell you soon, but I doubt it will be that I'm engaged. ;)
--V--
Post a Comment
<< Home