Monday, April 10, 2006

spring? fever

For some reason it seems like we're skipping right past spring here and heading headfirst into summer. We get a snowstorm at the end of March and the 80-degree days during the first part of April. I'm not sure if this means we'll have a hot summer... or if the weather is trying to psych us out. Watch. June will be cooold (for summer).

Either way, It makes me happy. Adam and I went rollerblading yesterday, if it can be called that. He skated circles around me while I stumbled along, slowly. I finally made him switch skates with me and by the time he made it home, moving MUCH more slowly, on my skates he was ready to literally throw them in the trash. so they were cheap. I guess i need to go shopping!

I want to plant a garden. And I want to plant it at Adam's house. When i started listing what I wanted...Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers (three kinds?), onions, squash, zuchinni, radishes, lettuce, herbs... he said he doesn't live on a farm. tear. This is tough for me to digest. Can I move to the country? Or... isn't it okay for the whole backyard to be a garden? How do town people do it?

Did i tell you already that I have a hammock? Oh, I did? I'll tell you again. I have a hammock. And I make great margaritas and fruit smoothies... Are you jealous? come over... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

i'd love to come over. why don't you just go ahead and buy me a plane ticket? ;)

4/10/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home