Friday, February 03, 2006

scroll down and look at the pictures!

(i want everyone to see the photo of neil and agnese before she sees it...)

It's Friday afternoon. I'm going to California tomorrow morning, early. I'll be there in time to have lunch with my good friend Esther in her hometown where they're celebrating the crab festival in February.

Somehow, at 3:30 in the afternoon, I'm ready to go.

Considering I just starting thinking about getting ready this morning and considering that typically whenever I go anywhere I'm always in a mad rush at the last minute this is pretty amazing.

Oh, by the way, it's been warmer HERE than it has been in CALIFORNIA (northern) lately so don't being jealous that i'm going to sunny warm california.

BUT if you want to be jealous you certainly can be jealous of all the wonderful food i'm going to eat. My favorite thing about california is the food. And you can be jealous that i get to hang out by the ocean, and maybe go to Lake Tahoe, and go wine-tasting, and shop in San Francisco...

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

if I'm jealous of anything, it's that you get to go see Tahoe...

2/06/2006  
Blogger studiocitro said...

OHMYGOSH --- I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home