Thursday, January 26, 2006

home office.

Have I told you much about my office? I love it. LOVE it. I honestly couldn't imagine a more ideal office than the one i have (oh, except this but with vents for heat and air conditioning).

It's the finished attic-room of the house, so separate from the rest of the house that you could almost throw a party downstairs and i'd still be happily working away up here. And not only that, but i get sunlight all day, I have a neat little shelf to put knick-knacks on and the carpet is yellow. It's a happy room. if i didn't need an office I'd almost put my bedroom up here (almost - except for the vents-for-heat-and-air thing).

An you know what the beautiful thing about a home office in general is? If you get sick of sitting in one spot, or sick of your desk, or whatever - you can re-arrange whenever you feel like it. I'm starting to feel like it. I might do that this weekend. I love rearranging. I love the feeling of a new space, even when it's not really new.

Or, all this love could just be that i'm in a good mood. happy, sunny mood. It's beautiful outside - the high today is higher than the high in my california towns. I had to rub that one in to the 'sunny' californians. So, it's beautiful. and i'm in Love, and i really enjoy my job, and i've got wonderful friends, and a God who loves me, and I'm starting to really get a church community.

Very. Happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

i love that you're so content with where you are in life. it makes me happy for you :)

1/26/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures!!! :D

1/26/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for happy - but i just happened to notice, that i havn't maded your link list, what's the scoop on this dillio??

1/26/2006  
Blogger studiocitro said...

my favorite part about that office is the dead flies on the floor when you first walk up the stairs.
it's a whole exhibition... :D

and i love it when roch is in a good mood!!! :)

1/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home