Tuesday, October 18, 2005

the bathtub and aching backs

my boyfriend has this jacuzzi tub in his new house that i've taken full advantage of. There's nothing like a good relaxing bath once in a while, pair it with jets in the tub and a glass of wine and you're set for the week. Somehow I convinced him tonight that his jacuzzi tub would be the perfect remedy for his aching back (weekend flag football), warm water relaxes muscles, and the jets massage them, sounds great right?

While i was working on convincing him of this fact, i truly didn't think he'd take me seriously. So i was shocked when he said "i'm going to go take a bath now".

So i guess he's in there right now. Let's hope i was right.

___________

My roommate has been wishing to get out of the small town of Vermillion for some time now, and i've been praying that she sees the opportunity that arises for her to do that, even if it's not exactly what she has in mind. God does amazings things, and God definitely answers prayers prayed in full faith. So, in the last week or so, God has been opening doors for her and inviting her to walk right on through...

I admit i had my doubts for a day or so, "is she really listening to God? Is this where God wants her, or is it where she wants herself?" But when half of the $4000 she needs for support money came within a week of the decision being made, I threw out all my doubts. That's NOT coincidence, especially when God uses the person he used to get her that money.

You can read more here about the journey: Himalaya Odyssey Weblog. And I encourage you to keep reading as she raises support and learns to follow God with her life.

Also, soon you'll be able to read a synopsis of the journey, and see how much support money she has raised and how much she needs here: Himalaya Odyssey

____________

And last but not least.... where are you people?? You're supposed to give me feedback! Don't you know you are my own personal cheering & critiquing section when it comes to design projects? Maybe i need to find a way to get larger readership if you're not going to help a girl out...

i'll try again...

I really appreciated your feedback on I dream of toffee... I went from this to this to this.

And what do you think of THIS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home