Friday, September 23, 2005

Thrifty is off my list.

I thought i might stick with Thrifty Car Rental, they were pretty cool, the rental / reservation process went smoothly. I got upgraded to a nice car, all was good.

Until today.

$25 charge from Thrifty on my credit card? What's that all about? I rented the car over a month ago.

Oh, the parking ticket in Santa Rosa, of course. Except that i have PROOF that i paid that and it went through the City parking violation department (thanks Wells Fargo for scanning my checks).

Okay, so they screwed up. The solution - call customer service and ask them to fix it. fine.

Call #1: push buttons, push buttons, transfer, transfer. Live Person... from AUTOZONE? WHAT? okay okay...

Call Again, #2: push buttons, push buttons, transfer, transfer. Live Person.... MAIL ORDER PHARMACY? You've GOT to be kidding me...

Whew. Try Again, Call #3: push buttons, push buttons, person - "LOOK I HAVE A PROBLEM and it's getting worse", okay thanks for the direct number. Transfer, person - "LOOK I HAVE A PROBLEM and it's getting worse". Yeah you better say yikes. Direct number for violations. Okay thanks. Transfer... wait... wait.... VOICEMAIL.

I left a message and you'd better bet i'll be calling regularly until i talk to someone.

whatever happened to customer service?

1 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

i know - customer service can make it or break it

9/23/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home