Tuesday, September 27, 2005

practically begging...

I've been watching craigslist and ebay daily for two decent couches for under $150 because the ones in our house suck. Finally found them listed on ebay. 2 couches. five years old. $75. In Omaha. They were listed on Sunday. too bad it wasn't saturday because i could have gone down and gotten them!

So i emailed them, right away. They were doing everything they could to get me to come yesterday or today. There's no way. I got it figured out where i could come Thursday. Emailed and told them.

The email back said someone is coming to look at them tonight and 'they'll probably sell because they're in good shape'. Come on! They're sold! I'll take them! Without looking!

I emailed back. practically begging. Pleease hold them until thursday. I'll take them. Heck, i'll even give you $10 more to hold them until thursday...

**crossing fingers**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home