definitely in california...
My first day in the Christopherson Homes office i quickly concluded that if i wanted to actually get any real WORK done while I was in California, I'd have to leave the office. This is not so much the cause of chatty people as it is the cause of my getting used to controlling my work environment...
I quickly adopted a coffee shop downtown as my hangout, free wireless internet and good coffee.
This coffee shop is one of those typical old main street-type buildings. Narrow and long, so all the tables are just lined up agaiste the wall from the front to back.
And on either side of me, me sitting here with my Apple Powerbook, are two men, each with their own Apple Powerbooks, working away.
It's gotta look like a Macintosh commercial. Or maybe it looks normal. After all, I AM from South Dakota now...

1 Comments:
coffee shops are much better places for you to work that office cubicles :)
Post a Comment
<< Home