Thursday, August 04, 2005

....just excited.

Suddenly i feel like i'm in college again. Starting college again actually. As a freshman in college EVERYTHING excited me. I loved it all. friends. my dorm. my roommate. life. classes. south dakota. vermillion. my tiny little loft bed. e v e r y t h i n g. I was ridiculously happy.

I feel like that right now. I'm excited. i'm moving into a house. i'm excited to move. unpack. settle. i'm excited to be living in vermillion. i'm excited to spent two weeks in california. seafood. sushi. ocean. city. work. co-workers. friends. the heat. the cold nights. i'm excited to come back. go dancing. finish moving in and setting up my office. two more summer weekends at the lake. then fall. i love fall. i'm even excited for winter. i'm happy checking my emails today. happy working. happy in this apartment that's been annoying me so much.

life is just good right now. ridiculously happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home