webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." ~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
Retribution. You just wait!!! Your lucky you have an "Adam" to make you look good (He loosened it). By the way, wasn't that "Eve" in one of the pictures as well.....
3 Comments:
Retribution. You just wait!!! Your lucky you have an "Adam" to make you look good (He loosened it). By the way, wasn't that "Eve" in one of the pictures as well.....
Poor Adam:(
Kevin is the only one who has a chance as the boys out number the girls in that family!
I can tell that you had no sisters in your family!
Dad
lol :) i love it. what a woman!
Post a Comment
<< Home